Why do i have acne on my butt - Pimples on buttock
finally Acne on the butt - it's painful, uncomfortable, and stressing.
Acne in any part of the body can be very embarrassing. However, butt acne scores even higher in terms of embarrassment; not merely because of their position, but because of the fact that butt acne is very painful as well. This is what makes them very difficult to bear and probably it is the reason why these kinds of acne deserve special attention. What adds to the complexity is that most of the people feel uncomfortable to discuss it. Thus, butt acne is often ignored and this in turn leads to the larger complications.
so Why do i have acne on my butt ?
Basically, butt acne is identical to the acne that appear on the face or chest. Like them, it is caused by too much oil secretion or some abnormal behavior of the sebaceous glands. However, it is generally more painful and often results in blisters. This is because they are subjected to frequent frictions. Again, you have a higher chance of getting infected. Often, the unhygienic conditions aggravate it. Sometimes, certain soaps can result in allergy that in turn results in the burst of the acne.
However, to cure butt acne or at least to take proper steps towards its healing, it is important to learn about the cause and other details of the disease. This will ensure that you do not have any misconception about the acne which in turn will help you choose the right path.
finally Acne on the butt - it's painful, uncomfortable, and stressing. You must sit down carefully, you must choose the right place to sit your butt carefully, and it will make you easily get frustrated. Okay, enough to tell about the disadvantages of this acne on the butt. So, how to cure butt acne naturally?
The first step to cure it is to find the cause. In most cases, it is caused due to the allergic reaction to new underwear or a new kind of soap which you might be using. So, it is important to be careful about that. If they are the culprit, remove them immediately and it should cure its self.
Another very common reason for butt acne is the unhygienic conditions. To get rid of this, you should be very careful about cleaning your genital areas. You can use the soft bristle brush and anything like that to keep the area clean and that can take care of it. Sometimes, the deficiency of pantothenic acid can cause the condition. In that case, you can take vitamin B5 as that is the source of the acid.
If you want to cure your butt acne, I have few tips for you.
- If you want to ease the pain when you need to sit down, you should change your regular chair. Choose to sit on the sofa and soft chairs. In this matter, you should really careful not to press your butt too hard when sitting. It is a bit uncomfortable, but it is the first step of the treatment.
- After washing, apply a dab of honey on your acne on the butt in circular motion. The honey is known to be a great natural anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent. Make sure that your body is clean when you do this. Let the honey to penetrate your skin for 20 minutes and then wash it carefully.
- If you also have acne on your face, the occurrence of your butt acne might be linked with your face acne. If you observe your skin carefully, you may find that it is correct. If it is, then you should focus your treatment on face acne. For this case, usually when you've successfully eliminated your acne on the face, the breakouts on the butt area will also be eliminated naturally.
- If you don't have face acne, your skin might tend to accumulate acne on the buttocks area. In this case, you should keep your body clean and change your underwear often. You need to change your underwear as often as three times per day.
- When bathing, use shower and eliminate oils and dirt throughout your body using natural soap. You may also use sulphur soap because it is good to treat your butt acne. You can find this soap in your local store quite easily.
- To make more positive improvements in your skin, you can do a sauna once a week. It will be helpful to open the clogged pores in your butt area. Find a good time in the weekend to go to your local sauna.
- Drink more water and have enough sleep every night. Do not stress yourself with lack of sleep. You need to give your body the proper time to heal itself. Drinking plenty of water is also important to keep your body hydrated and free of toxins.
You can follow the above tips.
There are different Chinese medicines that are effective to cure butt acne. As they are herbal, there are no side effects. Also, the medicines normalize the metabolism to balance the physical functions. You can also try zit treatment. Basically, this is done through the home remedies that largely include cucumber, cinnamon, lemon, orange peel, garlic and mint.
However, the best option is to consult physicians as they can find out the right method of treatment.